Penske (PTL Canada) Administrative Clerk in Calgary, Alberta
Penske is an essential business to our customers and communities, our team is working hard to keep supply chains up and running. This position is immediately available and we are actively recruiting, interviewing and hiring for this role. Please apply today. We are committed to the health and safety of our associates, candidates, and customers. We have modified our hiring processes to include increased phone interviews and where in-person activities are required, we are practicing social distancing. You can learn more about our company approach on our main company career page Gopenske.com.
Our Administrative Clerk is responsible for ensuring that our office administrative processes run smoothly, and to help provide our customers with the excellent customer service that we are known for. You will be responsible to answer phone calls, complete monthly billing, and other administrative duties to help us run our business efficiently. In order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations, this position requires someone customer oriented, with ability to work independently and well organized.
This is a great opportunity to join a solid company that offers you a stimulating work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package. So if you are dynamic, client oriented, organized and motivated, we want to discuss with you!
Hours: 8am to 4:30pm - Monday to Friday
• Greet and assist customers and visitors via phone, email, and face-to-face interaction
• Perform accounts receivable follow-up/collection
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail, and respond to correspondence as appropriate
• Perform administrative functions, including but not limited to; filing, answering phones, taking messages, data entry, etc.
• Preparing licensing documents and performing vehicles registrations
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• 2 years of customer service experience required
• 1 years of professional administrative support experience required
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability to work independently required
• Strong organizational and communication skills required
• Bilingual French/English preferred
• Vehicles registration experience preferred
• Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or AS400 skills highly desirable, as is the ability to learn other software systems
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete a Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required.
Penske is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 3650 46 Ave SE Calgary, AB T2B 3P9
Primary Location: Canada-Alberta-Calgary
Zip: T2B 3P9
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Administrative
Req ID: 2005219