Penske Penske Corporate Summer 2017 Internships, Green Hills, PA in Reading, Pennsylvania
Penske Truck Leasing is seeking full-time paid Interns to join our Corporate offices team in the Summer of 2017!
These opportunities will be full-time, generally Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm for approximately 12 weeks (May – August). Eligible candidates must be full time College students in an accredited program. Successful candidates will enjoy working with knowledgeable professionals in a great work environment!
In addition to responsibility for various assignments and projects related to their field of study, all Interns will participate in Penske's Cooperative Internship Program. This is an extremely hand's-on, robust program where all Interns will participate in events throughout the summer program that revolve around the three main pillars of the program: Community Service, Social Networking, and Professional Development.
These temporary seasonal positions are located at our Corporate offices in the suburban setting of Green Hills, PA which is 7 miles South of Reading, PA.
Internship Opportunities may be open in the following fields:
Information Systems – Information Technology IT
• Student must be pursuing Bachelor’s degree in an accredited program (some internships require specific areas of study)
• GPA of 3.0 or higher is required
• Student should be entering Junior or Senior year
• Completion of some core curriculum classes is preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Solid understanding of time management and ability to multitask
• Ability to interface professionally with all levels in the organization
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pa., is a joint venture among Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and General Electric. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 200,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.gopenske.com/ to learn more about the company and its products and services.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Work Locations: 100 Gundy Drive Reading, PA
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job: Human Resources
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Human Resources
Req ID: 1701458